BNP Paribas Asset management is the dedicated, autonomous asset management business of BNP Paribas, one of the world's major financial institutions. We provide our institutional and retail clients with a full range of asset management services from our investment centres around the world.
Close to our clients
With a presence in more than 30 countries worldwide, we are close to the clients we are serving. We believe this proximity is vital. It enables us to really understand the challenges you are facing. This means we can anticipate the evolution of your needs and provide you with the right solution.
Having experienced teams on the ground all over the world is a major advantage, as it enables us to understand both the investment opportunities that are out there and what our clients expect of us
Autonomous investment teams with recognised expertise
We provide our clients with access to a comprehensive range of high-quality investment solutions covering all of the major asset classes and themes as well as selected niche areas.
We’re able to do this thanks to our investment teams across the world specialising solely in their areas of expertise.
Each investment team has all the freedom it needs to apply its convictions and market knowledge. This enables them to develop innovative solutions and maximise the risk-adjusted returns of our clients’ portfolios. And they regularly receive awards in recognition of their achievements.
In total, we have around 700 investment professionals in 24 countries.
A responsible asset manager
At BNP Paribas Asset Management, responsibility is at the very heart of who we are and what we do. Which means that we:
- Apply Environmental, Sustainability and Governance criteria to all our mutual funds
- Run a broad range of Sustainable and Responsible Investment funds
- Engage with the companies in which we invest to encourage them to improve their practices
- Strive to act responsibly in all of our own day-to-day activities
Strict risk management
Minimising risk is an important way of maximising returns in our portfolios, so we manage risk in all its forms. To this end, we have experienced risk management experts both within our investment teams and in a centralised oversight unit that has developed a risk platform with in-house risk tools and external vendor solutions.
Our processes have been acknowledged by independent experts. In 2015 we received a “Highest Standards” asset management rating from Fitch Ratings, which highlighted our “rigorous and comprehensive risk and compliance control framework”.
BNP Paribas Asset Management at a glance
- A recognized asset manager with EUR 580 billion in assets under management and advisory
- Presence in more than 30 countries on 5 continents (in Europe, APAC, North America, Latin America, and EEMEA – Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa), with more than 3000 employees
- A client-focused organisation with around 600 client-facing specialists meeting the needs of investors in 75 countries
- Around 700 investment professionals in 24 countries: convictions, experience and expertise
- Backed by BNP Paribas Group, one of the best-rated banks in the world