BNP Paribas Asset management is the dedicated, autonomous asset management business of BNP Paribas, one of the world's major financial institutions. We provide our institutional and retail clients with a full range of asset management services from our investment centres around the world.
Close to our clients
With a presence in more than 30 countries worldwide, we are close to the clients we are serving. We believe this proximity is vital. It enables us to really understand the challenges you are facing. This means we can anticipate the evolution of your needs and provide you with the right solution.
Having experienced teams on the ground all over the world is a major advantage, as it enables us to understand both the investment opportunities that are out there and what our clients expect of us
Autonomous investment teams with recognised expertise
We provide our clients with access to a comprehensive range of high-quality investment solutions covering all of the major asset classes and themes as well as selected niche areas.
We’re able to do this thanks to our investment teams across the world specialising solely in their areas of expertise.
Each investment team has all the freedom it needs to apply its convictions and market knowledge. This enables them to develop innovative solutions and maximise the risk-adjusted returns of our clients’ portfolios. And they regularly receive awards in recognition of their achievements.
In total, we have more than 520 investment professionals and around 500 client servicing specialists for individual, corporate and institutional investors.
A responsible asset manager
At BNP Paribas Asset Management, responsibility is at the very heart of who we are and what we do. Which means that we:
- Apply Environmental, Sustainability and Governance criteria to all our mutual funds
- Run a broad range of Sustainable and Responsible Investment funds
- Engage with the companies in which we invest to encourage them to improve their practices
- Strive to act responsibly in all of our own day-to-day activities
Strict risk management
Minimising risk is an important way of maximising returns in our portfolios, so we manage risk in all its forms. To this end, we have experienced risk management experts both within our investment teams and in a centralised oversight unit that has developed a risk platform with in-house risk tools and external vendor solutions.
BNP Paribas Asset Management at a glance
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions.
- Managing EUR 436 billion in assets(1)
- A comprehensive range of active, passive and quantitative investment solutions covering a broad spectrum of asset classes and regions
- More than 520 investment professionals and around 500 client servicing specialists for individual, corporate and institutional investors
- More than 3000 employees(2) in 36 countries(2)
- A major player in sustainable and responsible investing since 2002
- We manage, as of 31 December 2018, EUR 222 billion in assets that integrate ESG analysis
- Backed by BNP Paribas Group, one of the best rated banks in the world (A+)(3)
Sources: BNP Paribas Asset Management
(1) Managing and advising EUR 589 billion (2) Joint Ventures included (3) Standard & Poor’s, 5 April 2019
Key information as of 30 September 2019.