Asia Connect – Q1 2018
In the latest issue of ‘Asia Connect’, you will find valuable insights to carry you through 2018 including:
- Our 2018 outlook for Asian equities and fixed-income
- Why we believe the Indian life insurance business has considerable scope to grow
- How China opens up its financial sector further
- An article on the changes in the China onshore equity market as we enter 2018
- Our views on how to capture the opportunity from China’s consumption premiumisation
About 'Asia Connect'
In a volatile market environment, one of the biggest challenges is to navigate through the ‘choppy waters’ and leverage multiple asset classes to strike a balance between risk and reward. Ultimately, you want to keep some peace of mind by taking reasonable level of risks while potentially increasing returns.
Whether you are trying to make sense of what’s happening at the forefront of Asian equities and fixed income; or contemplating a deep-dive into countries within the region; or seeking insights into the sources of investment return potential; or keeping pace of the latest on government reforms… Asia Connect has the breaking views to give you that head start.
Replacing Expert Eye on China, Asia Connect comes fully charged with an expanded scope of content, a refreshing spin of thoughts and a brand new look. Nonetheless, our dedication to explore China-related investment themes remains at the heart of this read. With the ongoing liberalisation of the China market, our experts’ eyes will help you make sense of these significant developments, their implications on your portfolios and how best to diversify your portfolio effectively without taking on undue risks.