Asia Connect – Q2 2017
In the latest issue of ‘Asia Connect’, you will find valuable insights to carry you through 2017 including:
- What is driving European Insurers to consider Asian bonds
- Insights on why adding Asian small caps could benefit investors’ long-term strategic asset allocation
- An assessment on how we believe Indonesia’s healthcare sector is the next fast-growing industry
- An article on BJP’s win in Uttar Pradesh, India’s most populous state
- Our views on China’s capital outflow problem which we consider not as serious as market perceptions would have them be
- A feature on the Public-Private Partnerships projects in China and the role it could play in the restructuring of local government debt
About 'Asia Connect'
In a volatile market environment, one of the biggest challenges is to navigate through the ‘choppy waters’ and leverage multiple asset classes to strike a balance between risk and reward. Ultimately, you want to keep some peace of mind by taking reasonable level of risks while potentially increasing returns.
Whether you are trying to make sense of what’s happening at the forefront of Asian equities and fixed income; or contemplating a deep-dive into countries within the region; or seeking insights into the sources of investment return potential; or keeping pace of the latest on government reforms… Asia Connect has the breaking views to give you that head start.
Replacing Expert Eye on China, Asia Connect comes fully charged with an expanded scope of content, a refreshing spin of thoughts and a brand new look. Nonetheless, our dedication to explore China-related investment themes remains at the heart of this read. With the ongoing liberalisation of the China market, our experts’ eyes will help you make sense of these significant developments, their implications on your portfolios and how best to diversify your portfolio effectively without taking on undue risks.