Asian Environmental Market Overview with David Li
David Li, Senior Portfolio Manager for the BNP Paribas Environmental Equity Trust, is positive about the developments of the Environmental Markets in Asia. In this short video, David discusses the positive effects of increased industrial regulation in China and improvements in India’s air pollution due to greater LNG use.
This video has been produced and authorised by BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT Australia Limited ABN 78 008 576 449, AFSL 223418 (“BNPP AM”) and Impax Asset Management Limited and Impax Asset Management (AIFM) Limited (“Impax”). Impax is exempt from the requirement to hold an Australian financial services licence by operation of ASIC Class Order 03/1099: UK FCA regulated financial service providers, as modified by ASIC Corporations (Repeal and Transitional) Instrument 2016/396. Impax is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK under UK laws, which differ from Australian laws.
This material may not be copied, distributed or passed on, directly or indirectly, to any person without the express consent of BNPP AMAU.
This material is produced for information purposes only for the exclusive use of wholesale investors and does not constitute:
- an offer to buy nor a solicitation to sell, nor shall it form the basis of or be relied upon in connection with any contract or commitment whatsoever or
- investment advice.
Watch our latest video by Lars Wincentsen, Portfolio Manager at C WorldWide Asset Management discussing the following topics below:
- The reason why Facebook shares recently fell after reporting weaker revenue growth, are technology shares showing signs of being overvalued?
- What are technology platforms and what will be their next wave of market disruption?
- How will existing consumer brands be able to survive in a digital world?
- With the recent market events, how is C WorldWide positioning their portfolio?
David Winborne, Senior Portfolio Manager for the BNP Paribas Environmental Equity Trust will soon be visiting both Sydney and Melbourne as part of his Australian roadshow. Prior to his visit, we asked him for a quick overview of how software and data collection are improving the efficiency of environmental markets.
Watch the video now