BNP Paribas Asset Management Globally
Sustainability is at the heart of our business and our investment decisions. We are focused on achieving long-term sustainable returns for clients.
- Long-standing commitment to sustainability: A 15-year plus history in sustainable investment, including ESG research and integration, stewardship and issuer engagement, and now a range of thematic and impact funds.
- Global scope: We integrate ESG research and analysis across all strategies, asset classes and geographies.
- Thought leader and advocate: We are a member of several advisory committees at international bodies such as the Institutional Investor Group on Climate Change (IIGCC), the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). We were also a founding signatory to the UN Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) in 2006.
- Dedicated team of ESG professionals: Our Sustainability Centre, a multi-disciplinary team of ESG professionals with financial, economic and legal expertise, supports our investment teams. In addition to ESG research and integration, they play a crucial role in measuring, tracking and reporting our impact and progress on sustainability.
- Recognised ESG performance: We are ranked best-in-class (A+)* by the PRI for our approach to responsible investing and are recognised by the UK Financial Reporting Council for our approach to stewardship.
BNP Paribas Asset Management Australia Limited is a member of the Responsible Investment Association Australasia (‘RIAA’) and has been the lead sponsor for RIAA’s annual conference since 2020.