Asia Connect – Q4 2017
In the latest issue of ‘Asia Connect’, you will find valuable insights to carry you through the end of 2017 including:
- Why any near-term correction in Asian markets should be viewed as a buying opportunity
- How the centre of emerging market debt looks set to move east
- Who is the rising force in the Indian equity market
- How China evolved from an innovation ‘sponge’ to an innovation leader
- Our views on China’s progress on dealing with its debt risk
- An article on China’s financial sector and its value
About 'Asia Connect'
In a volatile market environment, one of the biggest challenges is to navigate through the ‘choppy waters’ and leverage multiple asset classes to strike a balance between risk and reward. Ultimately, you want to keep some peace of mind by taking reasonable level of risks while potentially increasing returns.
Whether you are trying to make sense of what’s happening at the forefront of Asian equities and fixed income; or contemplating a deep-dive into countries within the region; or seeking insights into the sources of investment return potential; or keeping pace of the latest on government reforms… Asia Connect has the breaking views to give you that head start.
Replacing Expert Eye on China, Asia Connect comes fully charged with an expanded scope of content, a refreshing spin of thoughts and a brand new look. Nonetheless, our dedication to explore China-related investment themes remains at the heart of this read. With the ongoing liberalisation of the China market, our experts’ eyes will help you make sense of these significant developments, their implications on your portfolios and how best to diversify your portfolio effectively without taking on undue risks.